Do I have to go to court to receive a settlement for my injuries?

Virginia Car Accident Lawyer Richard J. Serpe

A: Although every case is different, most cases are settled with the insurance company before going to court.  Sometimes, claims are settled with the insurance company even before a lawsuit is filed with the court.  Still other cases require a trial date and extensive preparation.

Fighting for the Fair Compensation that You Deserve

In most cases, you should contact an attorney to assist you during the claims process and the fight for the compensation that you deserve after being injured by a negligent driver. Experienced lawyers have your best interest at heart, and can help give you peace of mind during a difficult time while maximizing your recovery. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have been in a car accident and need help dealing with insurance companies.

Contact our Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your legal rights after being injured. Call to setup a free consultation today 877-544-5323.